Sunday, October 24, 2010

Newborn Ryker













My first c-section and I didn't even faint! Just kidding. When I was asked to photograph baby Ryker's C-Section deliver I jumped all over it. I have always wanted to photograph newborn deliveries/first moments, but was unsure because of the various times, but this scheduled c-section of a dear friends 4th child was prefect! I even got to dress is scrubs! I am so thankful baby Rkyer and mommy made it through like pros. When Ryker was 6 days old we took his newborn pictures at my studio, I have to say we did end up with some precious shots, considering he didn't sleep a wink in the hour and a half of pictures, just blinked! We even managed to sneak in some family pictures. God has truly blessed your family, I am so happy and honored that you trusted me with capturing the first moments of Rkyer's life. I am looking forward to watching him grow and play with my own children through the upcoming years. God Bless- Kristi