Friday, October 15, 2010

Apple vs. HP

Many of you know that I have recently switched from a HP computer to an Apple. I absolutely LOVE my Apple now that I am used to it. The color and editing is so much better. You may notice that my blog pictures may seem a little textured or over sharpened, that's from editing on my Apple and then looking on them on an HP. Viewing wise the HP isn't showing my pictures in true form. I honestly have to say that I don't know why I didn't switch earlier. I am hoping to buy and different blog come Dec. that will show my images edited on my Apple in true form. Hang in there for me for now. Since most people have HP's I thought I better explain why the images look different than before. It also has to do with my new 5DMarII Canon that I bought in late July which is high mega pixel and computers can't read (Internet) more than 72dpi and this current blog don't crunch the mega pixel very well.

Hope you all are having a great fall. I just got home from photographing a dear friend's delivery via C-section. Hope to have a few pictures posted next week. It was truly amazing. They had a beautiful 8lb 2oz little boy!

God Bless- Kristi