Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kade - 3 months








Wow, this is the 3rd time I've gotten the privilege to take your pictures. You are growing up so fast, but are still as mild mannered as ever. I remember taking your newborn pictures and you slept through the entire hour and a half session. I love the picture of you holding your head up on the white sheep skin and also the one of the teddy on your lap. I hope your mom and dad can find a few favorites to hang up in your new house. I am ordering one of your newborn pictures to display at a Trade Show I am doing in April (SME Women in Business at the Sioux Falls Convention Center April 27, 2010). I'm excited to see what it will look like with the chunky gold frame I picked out, I'll have to show your mom when I get it done. God Bless- Kristi