Monday, January 25, 2010

Baby Cakes Plan- updated 1/26

Some clients have asked about my Baby Cakes Plan. Basicallly, the Baby Cakes plan is for 5 sessions in one year since that baby's birth. If you choose this plan, you pay for the first four sessions (1 hour each, $60 each session), but the fifth session (1 hour) is FREE! It is recommended that photographs be taken at these times: Maternity and/or Newborns (7-10 days old), 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, & 12 months old. If you need more than the one hour session, it is $15- for every 15 minutes thereafter or $115- for 2 full hours. You can get more information on my website: www.kristishanksphotography.com

As with all sessions you will receive a few package prints with your session fee, please refer to my website for specific packages, then you have the option of purchasing additional pictures or buying a image CD with printable rights. All prices of prints and image CD's are on my website.

I do have a in-door studio in my home and use the same studio lights as Harold's Photo Studio uses here in Sioux Falls. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a session, please call me at 941-2554 or e-mail me at www.kshanks@sio.midco.net