Thursday, January 27, 2011

Froke Maternity Session- Sioux Falls, SD











I truly enjoy taking pictures. Going into each photo shoot be it a wedding, a newborn, a senior, a family or a maternity session I really try to capture the true person. I love using props that they bring from their homes as it is something they can go back to later in life and say, "you used to fit in that basket...," or "You loved listening to the music from this giraffe when you were in my tummy..." There are so many touches one can add to a photograph which can make them turn into memories. I hope that I create wonderful memories for all my clients. Jessica & Travis are expecting a little boy in March, already named Charlie. I am praying for a healthy baby for you both! I hope he enjoys the memories we made with him in your tummy. The Belly Book you brought is so wonderful I think all new mom's should have one (The Land of Knod.com). Charlie is going to be so lucky to have you for parents! God Bless- Kristi