Wednesday, August 12, 2009

3yr old Mattie + 2 week old Jenna= One Busy Mom










I had the pleasure of taking these beautiful photographs of baby Jenna and her big sister Mattie, who kept her mom hopping. Towards the end of the session I bribed Mattie to take a few more pictures by letting her see Tang, my orange cat who doesn't have a tail. Tang kept Mattie's mind occupied for the reminder of the shoot. Baby Jenna is so precious, I almost wanted to keep her, but at that moment my one year old reminded me that she's my baby and there isn't anymore room at the Shanks house. I guess Mattie and Jenna will just have to come visit! I want to say "Thanks!" to my brother-in-law (Tim Larsen Photography in Brainerd,MN) for letting my borrow his awesome indoor lighting. So now my indoor studio is officially open! May God Bless you as you rap up your summer!
Kristi